How to choose VPS
On this page you will find information on how to choose VPS hosting provider. Here is why you should consider HostZealot company if you are interested in a high-quality and affordable VPS:
- SSD Caching
- VNC Access
- KVM Virtualization
- IPv6 Free
- TUN/TAP Interface
- server equipment come from world class brands like SuperMicro, Dell, HP with Intel processors;
- wide range of convenient control panels (both free and paid);
- VNC and SSH root-access;
- utilized KVM virtualization allows to use all the advantages of the VPS server
- IPv6 complete support - future standards that you can use right now;
- additional free software helps you to optimize your server performance;
- SSD-caching offers a high speed data access;
Selecting a reliable VPS provider is one of the key points when you choose a VPS hosting. HostZealot company has been successfully operating in the Internet services market since 2009, that’s why the following additional advantages are available for our customers:
- seven POPs - in Europe, the US and Canada;
- certified top class DCs provide trouble-free operation of servers and communication equipment
- variety of highly interconnected internet providers, including such recognized brands as Zayo, Level (3), Hurricane Electric;
- the above-mentioned IPv6 support offers:
- higher security level of the protocol;
- optimization of the routing tables,;
- faster packets processing;
- as for the free service software from the company, it allows you to:
- monitor your server performance;
- receive relevant information about the traffic;
- highly qualified around-the-clock customer support service;
- variety of available tariff plans makes it possible to find an option that ideally fits your online project;
- flexible discounts system is perfect for those who is looking for an inexpensive VPS.
Сhoosing the KVM VPS hosting from HostZealot guarantees you a high quality reliable service at a perfect price!
Here are some general guidelines that should be considered when looking for a proper VPS hosting:
- Geographic location of a dedicated server - the shortest distance from a target audience contributes to the accessibility of your online resource.
- Virtualization technology - each technology has its own pros and cons. So when choosing a VPS it is necessary to clarify what kind of virtualization technology is used by the provider and what advantages it has.
- Full information about services - a company offering a hosting service should provide a comprehensive up to date information about the tariff plans as well as available feedback channels.
- Utilized hardware - servers hardware should be of a high quality from trusted manufacturers.
- Technical support - customers technical support team should be experienced and provide a constant availability.
Study carefully all the options applied when choosing the VPS to avoid overpaying for unnecessary functions!
We hope that the information provided will be useful for making the right choice of a VPS hosting provider, especially if you are looking for an effective and inexpensive VPS.