When you order from us, all your personal information is protected. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard, for encrypting all personal information, including name, address and credit card numbers.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is uploaded from a website to the hard drive of your computer so that the website may identify you. This unique number identifies your browser, but not you, to HostZealot servers whenever you visit HostZealot website. A cookie will not let a website know any personal information about you, such as your real name and address. The coding in the cookies lets us know that you are using a particular computer but nothing more. Since cookies are only text files, they cannot run on your computer, search your computer for other information or transmit any information to anyone.
• Measure traffic patterns. Without cookies, it would be difficult for us to know that certain website sections are more popular than other sections. This information helps us better understand when to offer new services or improve our website.
• Estimate audience size. Cookies help us know whether users have seen particular displays or not, including advertisements.
HostZealot website may contain electronic images known as Web beacons, which are sometimes called single-pixel gifs that allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information with us. They are a technique used to compile statistics about HostZealot website usage. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. HostZealot website pages may also contain web beacons placed there by our advertising partners to help us determine the effectiveness of our Internet advertising campaigns.
Any personal information you provide to us is maintained and accessible only by our employees, unless specifically stated otherwise. HostZealot requests information from its users so that users can enjoy customized experiences across our system. We may use the information collected as follows:
• To offer users the ability to customize or personalize content.
• To deliver products and services requested.
We use the anonymous, aggregate data collected to inform our sponsors and advertisers as to numbers of people who have certain demographic characteristics and the number of those people who have seen and "clicked" on their advertisement(s). Our company will also disclose to those third-party sponsors and advertisers the overall demographics available regarding who saw and "clicked" on their advertisements. No personal information will be disclosed to these sponsors and advertisers as part of this process; only information in an anonymous, aggregate form will be disclosed.
Our system also uses the anonymous, aggregate data to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our registered users and visitors, to measure user demographics and interests regarding specific areas of HostZealot website, to describe our services to third parties such as prospective business partners and advertisers and to analyze how and where best to use our resources. Without such data, we would not know what the most popular areas of HostZealot website are, and we would not be able to change and update the content and services appropriately. We also use such data to monitor and improve the operation of our website and to maintain the quality of the Products and Services made available through our system. No personal information will be disclosed during these activities.
Our company may use your personal information from time to time to contact you about changes or enhancements to Products and Services on HostZealot website. If at any time you would like to end your subscription to any email materials, follow either the directions posted at the bottom of the email material, or the directions at the email newsletter company's web site.
Our company may also use personal information in such cases:
• if we have strong reasons to believe this information could be useful when investigating a contravention of EU and UK legislation;
• for an emergency that threatens an individual's life, health or security;
• if the use is clearly in the individual's interest and receiving customer's consent is not possible in a timely way;
• or if knowledge and receiving customer's consent would compromise the availability or accuracy of the information and collection is required to investigate a breach of an agreement or contravention of EU and UK legislation.
Our company may disclose personal information:
1. to a lawyer who is representing it;
2. if required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with rules of court relating to the production of records;
3. to a government institution or part of a government institution that has made a request for the information, identified its lawful authority to obtain the information and indicated that:
• it suspects that the information relates to security of EU or the conduct of international affairs;
• the disclosure is requested for the purpose of enforcing any law of EU and UK carrying out an investigation relating to the enforcement of any such law or gathering intelligence for the purpose of enforcing any such law
• the disclosure is requested for the purpose of administering any law of EU and UK;
4. to an authorized person who needs the information because of an emergency that threatens the life, health or security of an individual;
5. for purposes related to investigating a breach of AUP or a contravention of the laws of EU and UK or
6. where otherwise required by law.
Our company may disclose personal information to our agents, suppliers and service providers in conjunction with providing you with Products and Services. Such entities will be required to use personal information provided solely for intended purposes. In addition, We may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services.
Our company does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We may contact you from time to time on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In these cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not disclosed to the third party.
We provide our customers ability to access and edit the personal information in their user profiles. Our company also offers all users who have submitted any personal information to us the opportunity to review the information provided and to rectify any inaccuracies. Please contact the Privacy Coordinator for more details.
You can opt-out of providing personal information and from receiving information on our updates and new services, as well as direct email offers from selected HostZealot partners and sponsors. This is done either at the point of initial collection of information or during the editing or updating process. The process to opt out of most HostZealot email materials is the same as the process for editing user information profiles described above. In addition, all such email materials have easy-to-follow unsubscribe directions posted at the bottom of the email. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Our company has imposed strict rules on our employees who have access to the databases that store user personal information or to the servers that host our services. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we make reasonable efforts to prevent such occurrences. Any other particularly sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, is encrypted prior to transmission. HostZealot is not liable for any use or disclosure of your personal information that is beyond our reasonable control.
You are responsible for the security of your login ID and password. Please take care when using and storing them. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. You should log out of your browser at the end of each computer session to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence, especially if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
We have a strict policy against using the SPAMMING of unsolicited emails in mass or individually of any kind as a way to market our programs, products and/or services. Should complaints be received in relation to SPAMMING activity that connects back to you, we reserve the right to suspend your account while we investigate all evidence submitted to us. Should you be deemed in violation of such policies, we reserve the right to immediately terminate any active accounts to your name, and all rights in association to these accounts shall be revoked.