Your privacy is important to HZ Hosting Ltd. (“Hostzealot”), therefore Hostzealot takes great care in handling the personal data of its customers in order to protect customer privacy. Hostzealot believes you should know what information they collect from you, as well as how that information is used, disclosed, and protected. Hostzealot has created this Privacy Statement to explain their privacy practices and policies. This statement does not cover data hosted, transmitted or processed on infrastructure leased from Hostzealot by its customers. The customer leasing Hostzealot infrastructure will be responsible for the personal data processing, acting as a data controller. If at any time Hostzealot has access to personal data stored on infrastructure leased from Hostzealot, Hostzealot shall be the data processor, and any actions performed by Hostzealot in relation to such data shall be solely governed by the agreement concluded between Hostzealot’s customer and Hostzealot.
Hostzealot will not sell or disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent except as otherwise provided in this statement or our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Services, and Acceptable Use Policy.
By using Hostzealot websites, products and services you agree and give consent to the terms set out in this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement was most recently changed on 15 May 2018.
Hostzealot may collect your data when:
- You order a product or service from Hostzealot;
- You participate in a Hostzealot survey;
- You subscribe to a Hostzealot newsletter;
- You ask Hostzealot for information about a Hostzealot service, or contact Hostzealot with a question, comment or complaint;
- You submit an abuse notification to Hostzealot.
- You subscribe to a Hostzealot newsletter;
In addition, Hostzealot may collect data about you from fraud‐prevention agencies, referral partners, business directories and credit reference agencies.
Hostzealot does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 16.
Hostzealot may collect the following data about you:
- Your name, (business/private) address, phone number, date of birth, email address, personal identification numbers (including social security number), documents and information that certify your identity;
- Your Hostzealot account information – such as Hostzealot products and services you ordered, your customer ID, service charges, and the use of Hostzealot services;
- Your IP address when placing an online order through Hostzealot’s website. At the moment of securely entering your personal details and payment information;
- Your contact with Hostzealot – such as a note or recording of a call you make to Hostzealot, a chat record when you engage in a chat session with Hostzealot, an email or letter you send to Hostzealot or other records of any contact you have with Hostzealot;
- Information about your payment methods, such as credit card number, bank account number or other banking information;
- Information provided by you to Hostzealot when you notify Hostzealot of a (suspected) breach of Hostzealot’s Acceptable Use Policy;
Your payment transaction may be processed by one of our third-party payment vendors: PayPal, Safecharge, Webmoney, EPESE, Paxum. These vendors are payment providers who can process your payment on behalf of Hostzealot.
Hostzealot may share data about you with:
- Partners or agents involved in delivering the services you’ve ordered with Hostzealot;
- Debt collection agencies or other debt recovery organizations;
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organizations, courts or other public authorities to the extent required by law;
- A Hostzealot customer, if you notify Hostzealot that this customer use of Hostzealot services violates the Hostzealot’s Acceptable Use Policy or applicable law;
- A third party that has claimed that your use of the Hostzealot services violates the Hostzealot’s Acceptable
Use Policy or applicable law (to the extent such sharing is required by law).
Hostzealot May Process Your Data For The Following Purposes:
- Processing of orders and provision of products and services;
- Conducting market research, conducting retention and customer satisfaction surveys, conducting marketing (including social media) and sales activities;
- Communicating with customers to provide information about services of Hostzealot and affiliated companies, to provide information about offers, orders, provision of services, order status and payment, to provide support and maintenance services, to handle complaints, and to answer questions from (potential) customers;
- Performing financial processes (including calculating, invoicing and collection of service charges), processing financial transactions regarding the acceptance of orders, checking solvency and granting debt collection rights to third parties;
- Investigating and processing suspected violations of Hostzealot’s Acceptable Use Policy;
- Ensuring the security of persons, goods, objects, and performing fraud detection;
- Conducting legal processes, including conducting legal proceedings, and collecting evidence for civil legal proceedings;
- Complying with statutory obligations, including the provision of data to authorized authorities in the context of criminal investigations, complying with (applicable) data retention obligations, and the provision to third parties of data concerning customers in connection with an infringement of these third parties’ rights.
Cookies And Similar Technologies
A cookie is a small amount of information that our websites can store on your computer or any other device used. Your device provides this cookie when visiting the same website in the future. Cookies are used to enhance your experience with a website.
Visitors can disable the storage of cookies in their web browser, but should be aware that doing so may affect the quality of the experience with a website.
Where Does Hostzealot Store Your Personal Data
Personal data collected by Hostzealot is stored and processed in a data center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, being its primary and only location. Personal data collected by affiliates, service providers or payment providers of Hostzealot may be stored and processed in any other country where they maintain facilities.
How To Access And Control Your Personal Data
You can view and edit part of your personally identifiable information by logging into the Hostzealot Client Area (https://www.hostzealot.com/clientarea.php).
If you cannot access certain personal data collected by Hostzealot via the link above or directly through the Hostzealot services you use, you can always contact Hostzealot using the contact details listed below this statement. Hostzealot will respond to requests to access (make available) or delete your personal data within 5 business days.
You can choose whether you do not wish to receive promotional communications from Hostzealot by email, physical mail and telephone, or marketing communications (e.g., news and updates) from Hostzealot. You can exercise that right at any time by contacting email@example.com.
Security And Safety Features
Hostzealot is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to enable protecting your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. E.g., we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential data (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption.
These certifications help Hostzealot ensure that they have enterprise- grade controls in place to protect customer information and payment data.
Changes To This Privacy Statement
Hostzealot will update this Privacy Statement when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in their products and services, or if changes in the law so require. Changes to this statement will be made at Hostzealot’s sole discretion. When they post changes to this Privacy Statement, Hostzealot will revise the “recently changed” date in introduction of the statement above and describe the changes in the announcement which is also made available on their website. If there are changes to the statement or in how Hostzealot will use your personal data, they will notify you by sending you an announcement. Hostzealot encourages you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to learn how it is protecting your data.
How To Contact Us
Based on the principal place of business, Hostzealot falls under the supervision of the Commission For Personal Data Protection of Republic Of Bulgaria. To learn more about or to contact the Commission For Personal Data Protection of Republic Of Bulgaria, please visit https://www.cpdp.bg.
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question for the Data Protection Officer of Hostzealot, please contact the DPO by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The DPO will respond to the questions or concerns within 5 business days.
Unless otherwise stated, Hostzealot is a data controller for personal data it collects through the products and services it provides.
Hostzealot’s address is: HZ Hosting Ltd., 2 Lyuben Karavelov, 4000, Plovdiv, Bulgaria. Email: email@example.com. Telephone: +359-32571279.
Company Data Protection Officer: Chemborisov E.
To learn more about Hostzealot, please visit https://www.hostzealot.com/.