VPS in Hong Kong
HostZealot company offers virtual private servers hosting worldwide. Our services based on premium server hardware like Supermicro, Dell, HP, Intel are available in following locations: the United States, Canada, the UK, Hong Kong the Netherlands and Sweden.
The company has been successfully working at the IT market for more than eight years, providing clients with high quality services regardless of the chosen tariff plan. Order a virtual private server with us and get a free set of the following additional options: tools for a server monitoring and a bandwidth usage analysis; an easy way to manage server operating mode by using the VNC access; responsive, highly professional technical support service available round the clock. Additionally, a smooth operation and a high performance of your web project are guaranteed due to our partnership with world-class data centers housing a wide range of Internet providers - including such giants as CenturyLink, Coget, GTT, Zayo.
VPS or VDS stands for Virtual Private or Dedicated Server correspondingly. It’s one of the most popular web hosting services due to the best ratio of price and reliability provided.
- SSD Caching
- VNC Access
- KVM Virtualization
- IPv6 Free
- TUN/TAP Interface
Whether private persons or small companies can be interested in using a VPS hosting service. Just come up with general technical parameters like:
- RAM size;
- HDD volume;
- number of cores;
- bandwidth per month;
- operating system.
We provide Windows VPS as well as Linux VPS with following OS ready for use:
- Free BSD.
We're glad to offer VPS hosting services in the data center located in Asia. You can find some general information about VPS in Hong Kong below.
HK VPS has all the features that you need to keep your online project running smoothly:
- enterprise server hardware - VPS node is Supermicro based with Intel CPU;
- no overselling - KVM virtualization provides clear separation of physical resources;
- both Linux and Windows solutions - just choose the one you need. Custom ISO installation is also possible;
- backup your data – remote FTP backup space is available with each KVM VPS plan;
- VPS control panel – make primary settings with free Solus VM control panel, which comes by default with all HK VPS;
- best practices implemented – up to three additional IPv4 for an extra fee and sixteen IPv6 free of charge are already in place;
- full administrative access - feel free to access your VPS HK via SSH and VNC protocols;
- manage your server with ease - your favorite control panels are available for installation;
- additional free features - check daily statistics directly in your client portal;
- addons installation – kick-start your project with LAMP and LNMP installation option;
- instant deployment – your VPS is ready within minutes after the order is processed;
- remote control – manage your server with a click of a button using power on/off/cycle quick options;
- we're there when you need us - 24/7 highly professional technical support.
- no content restrictions - as long as it applies to our Terms Of Service;
- lightning fast access - get more speed with SSD caching;
Hostzealot VPS features
Choose the best location for your purposes
HongKong VPS carrier is hosted in the modern data center in Fanling. Check out some key facts about the location:
- redundant high-speed network connections - get only the best due to the fact that data center is carrier neutral;;
- reliable power system with UPSs and diesel generators on site - your server is always powered ON;
- air conditional systems in place – just optimal conditions for servers;
- security system with CCTV and biometric checks in place – only authorized access to the hardware.
Benefit from placing your online project in Hong Kong as Asian IT market is one of the most rapidly growing in the world. Ordering virtual private server in Hong Kong is a perfect decision if your online project is focused on Asian users. Also, pay attention to discounts when ordering VPS HongKong on quarterly, semi-annual and annual terms. Try out our service and boost your hosting experience!
Plus all of these standart features at no extra charge:
Other locations Z_VPS
Virtual Dedicated servers - information from the KnowledgeBase
- How to install .NET Framework on my Windows VPS?
.NET Framework 4.5 is already included in Windows Server 2012 distributive, w ...
- How to get additional IP's?
In order to issue additional IP's we need you to fill the IP justification fo ...
- How to disable Internet Explorer Enhanced Security on Windows VPS?
Windows Server OS has Internet Explorer Enhanced Secutity Configuration (I ...
- How to reboot my VPS server?
Just use our Quick Management module (Services->My services->QM) or go ...
- How to add new cPanel account in WHM
Sometimes you need to add new cPanel user accounts to your WHM package (hosti ...
- How to manage VPS users?
In all Linux/Unix-based systems you can create a new user in such a way:Run T ...
- Why should I create a new user for VPS?
Your superadmin user's name in Linux/Unix systems is 'root' by default. There ...
- What is the best VPS control panel?
There are two parameters you should be aware of when choosing the best contro ...
- How to reset Windows VPS password
This is quite a simple procedure, so you can do this yourself, following this ...
- How to move website to a new host or package?
Technically, moving your website to another host (migration) is similar to ho ...
- How to use VNC (How to manage VPS without SSH)?
VNC (Virtual Network Computing) connection to your server can be an alternati ...
- How to monitor VPS CPU load
CPU usage value shows how much server CPU time was consumed by this process w ...
- How to connect to server using RDP?
RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) is one of ways of gaining SSH-access to your VP ...
- What is the best VPS OS?
Choosing the best VPS OS is quite easy, actually. The choice depends solely o ...
- How to change Windows VPS password?
Please follow the instructions below to change administrator password in Wind ...
- How to automate SSH login with password?
We recommend using cross-platform tool PuTTY for SSH access. It is an easy an ...
- Guide to choosing a Control Panel
We are going to review control panels available at HostZealot and point out t ...