Linked Helper Dedicated Servers
If you are reading these words, you probably know what LinkedIn is and what it is used for. LinkedIn is a social network of business contacts that is a powerful tool for finding leads and growing a business, especially one that is growing online in one way or another. It is used to create a network of customers or business partners and various interactions with them to help you promote your business. However, a developed business will require maintaining an extensive network of LinkedIn connections, which can be a tedious task that requires a lot of time and attention. Fortunately, there is a tool that can simply automate these tasks for you and facilitate the rapid growth of your LinkedIn network, saving you from the monotonous chore - Linked Helper.
What is a Linked Helper?
Linked Helper is a software solution that allows you to automate the routine tasks of working with contacts on LinkedIn. Moreover, it greatly extends the basic features available in LinkedIn or LinkedIn Premium. The advantages of Linked Helper include:
- Removing restrictions. In particular, Linked Helper allows you to bypass the limit set by LinkedIn on the number of invitations sent per week. While you can manually invite 100 – 150 profiles, the Linked Helper Standard license allows you to send 20 invitations per day after reaching the limit, while the Pro license does not limit you in any way (Linked Helper does not recommend inviting more than 50 – 70 per day).
- A wide range of automated functions. With Linked Helper you can not only send contact requests and automatic messages to those who accepted the invitation but also like posts, send messages to the 2nd and 3rd circle directly through shared groups, events, follower profiles, invite your first circle to events or subscribe to your page, compose messages depending on certain scenarios.
- Smart program behavior. Linked Helper will never behave like a spam bot. Thanks to clever algorithms, it will mimic the behavior of a live person, without letting LinkedIn figure itself out in any way. But you should always follow the guidelines for daily activity limits.
- In Linked Helper, you create campaigns with a list of actions that will be performed over the profile (warm-up, invitation, chain of messages after accepting the invite). If at any stage the client gets out of touch with you, the program stops communicating with them and passes the baton into your hands. The Smart replies detection system ensures that no client receives an erroneous message.
- Linked Helper CRM. To make your contact handling even more convenient, you can safely turn to Linked Helper CRM. All your contacts that Linked Helper handles are stored locally in the database of the respective LinkedIn account instance. This simplifies manual contact handling many times over, allowing you to view your correspondence history and profile processing history, controlling the different stages of your campaign.
- A high degree of personalization. With Linked Helper you can not only send messages but also personalize them for different situations. Linked Helper offers a number of out-of-the-box integrations and tools to make writing and personalizing messages convenient, fast, and efficient.
- Data Collection. Linked Helper also does an excellent job of collecting data about your customers. Email, contacts, and other relevant information can easily be collected and then imported into a CSV file or a third-party program.
Why would you need a dedicated server to work with Linked Helper?
Linked Helper is a solution that is installed on the computer, so it can only work while the computer is on. Also, the ability of a particular "hardware" can be limited by itself. For that reason, a good idea to solve the above disadvantages is to rent a dedicated server specifically for the needs of this program. Let's go over the key advantages of this solution:
- Uninterrupted operation. With a dedicated server neither you nor your employees have to keep your computer turned on for Linked Helper. In addition to greater efficiency, this also guarantees the continuation of work in various unforeseen situations – power outages, hardware failure, etc. A good hosting provider provides 99.99% server uptime, which is more than enough for this application to work effectively.
- Simultaneous work with several accounts. The power of the dedicated server will be enough to work with several accounts simultaneously, which will make your search for clients a corresponding number of times more effective.
- Remote working capability. With a dedicated server, you can achieve maximum mobility because you and your employees can connect to Linked Helper from any device anywhere in the world.
Linked Helper can significantly increase the basic functionality and efficiency of LinkedIn, and this positive effect can be multiplied even more with a dedicated server. If you have any questions regarding certain nuances, you can contact our experts via live chat to clarify them.