What to do if my hosting account was suspended?
Most likely your account was suspended due to violation of our ToS (sending spam or other malicious activity). To restore your hosting account operations we recommend you to do the following:
1) Create a full backup of your website content and download it to your local machine
2) Check the content for malicious scripts - either manually or with antivirus of your choice - and remove it
3) Upload the content back to our servers
4) Update all your software, scripts and modules to the latest stable versions
5) Keep an eye on the situation in the future to stay on the safe side
Unless you take necessary action to stop malicious activity, your account will not be unsuspended