VPS in China
Choose the best location for your purposes
No matter if you're a private person or a representative of an organisation, if you are looking for reliable web hosting service for a reasonable price, you should consider VPS. Guaranteed resources due to the use of the KVM virtualization combined with moderate fees might be the solution you need.
- SSD Caching
- VNC Access
- KVM Virtulization
- IPv6 Free
- TUN/TAP Interface
Simply doing bit of calculations will get you to understanding what kind of tariff plan will suit your project most. Make some estimations to come up with:
- memory volume;
- drive space;
- CPU and cores needed;
- BW consumption;
We're delighted to announce that from now on we also offer VPS in China. Please find key points regarding our new POP and the service itself below.
China VPS can deliver the best performance to all kind of the online projects that you may be interested in. The list of implemented features below:
- top notch server HW – Supermicro motherboard with Intel CPU;
- no content supervision – it should comply with basic legal norms, though;
- enhanced access experience – SSD caching boosts your I/O activities;
- guaranteed resources only – no hidden catches with KVM virtualization. Fair division of hardware resources amongst VPS users;
- Windows or Unix OS on board – just pick the desired OS from the list during the order. You can also install custom OS from your ISO;
- remote FTP storage – backup your data with free backup space or get up to 200 GB for additional fee;
- easy to manage – preconfigure your VPS with Solus VM included in all China VPS hosting plans;
- IPv6 already in place – a number of IPv6 comes by default with each VPS. If you are still in need of IPv4, it's also not a problem;
- VNC and SSH access to your server – note that custom ports are used for security reasons;
- controls panels available for installation – simply choose the one you need during the order and get it ready for use;
- extra options that come free of charge – analyze your traffic graphs directly in your client area;
- software on-demand installation – start deploying your project without wasting your time on setting up the environment. LAMP and LNMP packages can be preinstalled for an additional fee;
- your VPS ready for use just in a few minutes – make an order and pay the invoice. Start your stopwatches, lean back and relax, it won't take long;
- quick control options – get your server back online by yourself within a few minutes using available management options;
- round-the-clock and all year round – check out our support team and get ready to improve your customer experience using our VPS server in China.
Hostzealot VPS features
VPS China node is located in the DC in Fanling, SAR HK. Here are some brief remarks regarding the data center:
- reliable network connections – redundant fiber feeds from different ISPs make your service constantly online;
- power supply system with plan B – stay always powered thanks to emergency measures in place, like interconnected system with diesel generators and batteries on site;
- climate control – no climate changes in your cabinet. Same temperature, moisture, etc. all year round;
- security system guarding your data – only authorized personnel can access racks with server HW.
Hosting your project in China is a win-win situation as the market here is still booming nowadays. Order your virtual dedicated server in China and get the lowest latency possible resulting in the best connection with your potential Asian customers. Also, don't forget about the discounts we have prepared for you! Check out the services and broaden your web hosting user experience with us!
Plus all of these standart features at no extra charge:
Other locations Z_VPS
Virtual Dedicated servers - information from the KnowledgeBase
- How to install .NET Framework on my Windows VPS?
Unlike desktop Windows releases, at Windows Server you will not be able to in ...
- How to get additional IP's?
In order to issue additional IP's we need you to fill the IP justification fo ...
- How to reboot my VPS server?
Just use our Quick Management module (Services->My services->QM) or go ...
- How to add new cPanel account in WHM
Sometimes you need to add new cPanel user accounts to your WHM package (hosti ...
- How to manage VPS users?
In all Linux/Unix-based systems you can create a new user in such a way:Run T ...
- Why should I create a new user for VPS?
Your superadmin user's name in Linux/Unix systems is 'root' by default. There ...
- What is the best VPS control panel?
There are two parameters you should be aware of when choosing the best contro ...
- How to use VNC (How to manage VPS without SSH)?
In some cases you might need to use VNC (Virtual Network Computing) access to ...
- How to reset Windows VPS password
This is quite a simple procedure, so you can do this yourself, following this ...
- How to move website to a new host or package?
Technically, moving your website to another host (migration) is similar to ho ...
- How to monitor VPS CPU load
CPU usage value shows how much server CPU time was consumed by this process w ...
- How to disable Internet Explorer Enhanced Security on Windows VPS?
Due to Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration (IE ESC) it becomes ...
- How to connect to server using RDP?
RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) is one of ways of gaining SSH-access to your VP ...
- How to change Windows VPS password?
To do this you should use Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) , which is a multi-ch ...
- What is the best VPS OS?
Choosing the best VPS OS is quite easy, actually. The choice depends solely o ...
- How to automate SSH login with password?
We recommend using cross-platform tool PuTTY for SSH access. It is an easy an ...
- Guide to choosing a Control Panel
We are going to review control panels available at HostZealot and point out t ...